Some of the things you may want to know about me.
Where I’ve worked
- Proctor + Stevenson – Creative copywriter [current]
- Department of Change – Innovation + Behavioural Change writer
- FORWARDER magazine – Senior Editor
- Evolve Digital Publishing – Content Manager
- EE Ltd. – In-house copywriter
A few clients I’ve worked with
Some stuff I know
- MA Professional writing (Distinction) – Business + Editorial writing
- Google digital bootcamp – SEO, SEM + Paid advertising (2019)
- SEO Diploma (2019)
- Proofreading qualification (2016)
Bonus round: Two truths and a lie
- My masters thesis saw me create an entire spoof copywriting agency from scratch and ‘run’ the brand for 4 months, spout marketing bullshit into the ether. I graduated with distinction and the highest marks in my year, after being offered legitimate work.
- In my second week working at my current agency, I didn’t want to go home sick, but vomited in the middle of the office. And all over myself. #Dedication
- I own a coffee table which is a life-sized copper-plated pig, who I call Saint Winslow.
Guessed the lie? Email me email@example.com for a special prize.
Is there something I’ve missed? Just ask me.